Turn to the recovery professionals who recover the unrecoverable.
VDC has partnered with Core Data Recovery, an industry leader in data recovery services, to help you with all your data recovery needs. They understand the value of your data and the importance of a quick and secure recovery.
Through our partnership with Core Data Recovery, data loss is only temporary. We prove it every day with the success of our hard drive recovery services.
No job is too big or too small – we recover data from all consumer media devices and perform specialized server, RAID, NAS & SAN data recovery services for companies.
Each data loss situation is unique. Therefore, we are constantly researching and developing new proprietary hardware and software to allow us to offer a recovery solution for every situation.
Expert Training for Expert Recovery
- Hard drive makes clicking/knocking sound, not detected by BIOS
- Unable to boot computer
- Hard drive will not power on
- Spindle motor seizure
- Fire, water and other liquid damage
- Corrupted partition
- Accidental deletion of data
- Accidental partitioning or reformatting
- Hard disk is unable to be accessed
- Virus problems
- Inaccessible/hidden drives and partitions
- Damaged controller board (burnt components, electrical damage)
What to Expect: The Data Recovery Process
All cases sent to Core Data Recovery receive the highest level of service from their 24-hour support staff and attention from their expert engineer team. They have a proven history of delivering the highest recovery success rates.
- Free phone consultation to determine type of data loss and provide the most cost effective solution and pricing options
- Review pricing options including, evaluation fee and price range for data recovery service
- Help you chose an appropriate service level based on the consultation
- Upon receipt of the signed service agreement, Core Data Engineers begin the actual recovery diagnostics
- Analyze media damage to determine condition of data
- Report on recoverable data typically within 12-48 hours depending on service level selected
- Provide quote with a guaranteed fixed price for data recovery service
3. Data Recovery
- Engineers perform repairs and recovery using of data using proprietary hardware, software and tools all developed at the Innovation Place research park
- Follow your recovery progress online in real-time using our customer portal. Track progress, monitor status updates and communicate with recovery service professionals and engineers regarding the details of your recovery
- We deliver all recovered data to you on the media of your choice (external hard drive, FTP, CD, DVD, HTTPS, etc.)
- Return recovered data within time requested and based on service level selected by you
- Provide simple instructions on how to access and re-install recovered data
- Professional customer service and technical support staff available to help you access and re-install recovered data